WBCC's annual meeting is an opportunity for community members to get more involved, heard updates about the past year, and elect new board members. After a year of growth, we're excited to share stories of our neighborhood and the results from our neighborhood survey.
Join us at the Annual Meeting and spread the word to all Cedar Riverside residents!
If you live, own property, or own a business in the Cedar-Riverside/West Bank neighborhood, you are a member of the West Bank Community Coalition and can serve on our Board of Directors. You can nominate yourself to serve on the board here and the deadline to submit self-nominations is Sunday, December 6th.
Who is eligible to vote?
Any person 18 years of age or older who is:
- a resident tenant or a resident homeowner within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside,
- a resident or a non-resident property owner within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside,
- or a business owner within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside
Bring to the meeting:
- A Minnesota driver's license, Minnesota ID card, or some form of residency verification which indicates that you reside within the geographic boundaries of the CedarRiverside neighborhood,
- Or proof of ownership or lease of a business or property located within the geographic boundaries of the neighborhood.
For questions or clarifications:
Contact Mohamed by visiting our office, or by calling 612-260-4741, or by email at email@example.com
420 15th Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Google map and directions