WBCC is looking for 7 Renters, 2 Homeowners, and 2 Business/Property Owners. Applications are now open and self-nominations will be open until Sunday, December 6th. All potential applicants should be ready to attend WBCC's Annual Meeting on Wednesday, December 16th.
Apply today, bring your neighbors and we will see you at the Annual Meeting on December 16th: 6-8pm at the Brian Coyle Gym.
Come join us and vote to be an active part of our neighborhood! Learn what we've been up to all year and help shape our direction moving forward.
Who is eligible to vote?
Any person 18 years of age or older who is:
- a resident tenant or a resident homeowner within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside,
- a resident or a non-resident property owner within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside,
- or a business owner within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside
Bring to the meeting:
- A Minnesota driver's license, Minnesota ID card, or some form of residency verification which indicates that you reside within the geographic boundaries of the CedarRiverside neighborhood,
- Or proof of ownership or lease of a business or property located within the geographic boundaries of the neighborhood.
For questions or clarifications:
Contact Mohamed by visiting our office, or by calling 612-260-4741, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org