COME AND VOTE TO BE AN ACTIVE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY!
LEARN WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO AND HOW YOU CAN HELP GOING FORWARD!
Who can vote:
Any person of legal age (18) who is a resident tenant, a resident homeowner, or a resident or a non-resident property owner or business owner, within the boundaries of Cedar-Riverside West Bank who wish to vote at the Annual Meeting must show either:
(1) a Minnesota driver’s license, Minnesota identification card, or some form of residency verification which indicates that the individual resides within the geographic boundaries of the Cedar-Riverside West Bank neighborhood or,
(2) proof of ownership or lease of a business or property located within the geographic boundaries of the neighborhood.
1. Brief Meet and Greet (6:00pm - 6:15pm)
2. Overview of 2014 (6:15pm - 6:30pm)
3. Candidate Statements (6:30pm - 6:45pm)
4. Election of Directors (6:45pm - 7:45pm)
a. 2 Resident Tenants b. 4 Resident Homeowners
5. Closing Statements (7:45pm - 8:00pm)
We encourage those who can walk to the event to do so.
420 15th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55454